YES Bank has recently published the Latest Recruitment Notification for the job openings of 2020. All the job seekers are invited for Sales Manager Posts. This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri / Government Jobs / Bank Jobs / Private Jobs. They all can apply for this Recruitment before or on the Last Date.
Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below. All Interested candidates Should Check Vacancy Details Like – Educational Qualifications And Experiences Requirement, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Age Limit, Selection Criteria, Admit Card, Results, Exam Date, Before Applying.
|Type of Employment||Bank Jobs|
|Location||Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
|Post Name||Sales Manager|
Details of Recruitment:
- Sales Manager
Job Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Late Date to Apply or Submit Job Application: ASAP
Educational Qualification: All Interested Candidates should have passed Graduation / Post-Graduation, Graduation Degree, or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Age Limit: Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
Application Fee: Application fees require to pay at the time of online form submission Or Demand draft for offline job application.
Selection Procedure: After sorting the all candidate’s application form interviewer panel will further Select candidate will be base on Written Exam, Group Discussion, Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will get Salary as per Best In the Industry.
Grade Pay: As Per Rules.
How To Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.yesbank.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Application Submission Dates: Not Available
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.