Accenture has recently published the Latest Recruitment Notification for the job openings of 2021. All the job seekers are invited for Specialist Officer posts. This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri / Government Jobs / Bank Jobs / Private Jobs. They all can apply for this Recruitment before or on the Last Date.
|Type of Employment||Private Jobs|
Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below. All Interested candidates Should Check Vacancy Details Like – Educational Qualifications And Experiences Requirement, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Age Limit, Selection Criteria, Admit Card, Results, Exam Date, Before Applying.
Details of Recruitment:
Job Location: Bengaluru
Late Date to Apply or Submit Job Application: N/A
Educational Qualification: All Interested Candidates should have passed B.E/B.Tech, MBA, CA/CMA/CS or equivalent from a recognized Board/University.
- Not Specified.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
Selection Procedure: After sorting all candidate’s applications from the interviewer panel will further Select candidates fulfil based on their online examination, group discussion and interview.
- Best In Industry.
Grade Pay: As Per Rules.
Mode of Selection:
- Online Examination
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
How To Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.accenture.com
- -/Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Application Submission Dates: 12.08.2021 to 13.09.2021
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.