Accenture has recently published the Latest Recruitment Notification for the job openings of 2021. All the job seekers are invited for Specialist Officer posts. This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri / Government Jobs / Bank Jobs / Private Jobs. They all can apply for this Recruitment before or on the Last Date.
|Type of Employment
Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below. All Interested candidates Should Check Vacancy Details Like – Educational Qualifications And Experiences Requirement, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Age Limit, Selection Criteria, Admit Card, Results, Exam Date, Before Applying.
Details of Recruitment:
Job Location: Bengaluru
Late Date to Apply or Submit Job Application: N/A
Educational Qualification: All Interested Candidates should have passed B.E/B.Tech, MBA, CA/CMA/CS or equivalent from a recognized Board/University.
- Not Specified.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
Selection Procedure: After sorting all candidate’s applications from the interviewer panel will further Select candidates fulfil based on their online examination, group discussion and interview.
- Best In Industry.
Grade Pay: As Per Rules.
Mode of Selection:
- Online Examination
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
How To Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.accenture.com
- -/Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Application Submission Dates: 12.08.2021 to 13.09.2021
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.