RMFL (Repco Micro Finance Ltd) has recently published the Latest Recruitment Notification for the job openings of 2021. All the job seekers are invited for Manager posts. This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri / Government Jobs / Bank Jobs / Private Jobs. They all can apply for this Recruitment before or on the Last Date.
Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below. All Interested candidates Should Check Vacancy Details Like – Educational Qualifications And Experiences Requirement, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Age Limit, Selection Criteria, Admit Card, Results, Exam Date, Before Applying.
Details of Recruitment:
- Senior Manager
Job Location: Chennai
Late Date to Apply or Submit Job Application: 16.09.2021
Educational Qualification: All Interested Candidates should have Any Graduate, B.E, B.Tech, M.Tech, M.sc IT, MCA, MBA, M.Com, CA or equivalent from a recognized Board/University.
- Maximum Age 65 years
Application Fee: Application fees require to pay at the time of online form submission Or Demand draft for offline job application.
Selection Procedure: After sorting all candidate’s applications from the interviewer panel will further Select candidates fulfil based on their merit list and interviews.
- Rs.5.50 Lakhs to 7 lakhs/- Per annum
Grade Pay: As Per Rules.
Mode of Selection:
- Short list
How To Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.repcomicrofin.co.in
- Candidates can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link in below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
Application Submission Dates: 09.08.2021 to 31.08.2021
- “Recruitment of Company Secretary Personnel Administration division Repco Micro Finance Limited No.634, II Floor, North wing, Karumuttu Centre, Nandanam, Anna Salai, Chennai – 600035″.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.