UPPSC (Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission) has recently published the Latest Recruitment Notification for the job openings of 2021. All the job seekers are invited for Assistant Engineer posts. This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri / Government Jobs / Bank Jobs / Private Jobs. They all can apply for this Recruitment before or on the Last Date.
Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below. All Interested candidates Should Check Vacancy Details Like – Educational Qualifications And Experiences Requirement, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Age Limit, Selection Criteria, Admit Card, Results, Exam Date, Before Applying.
Details of Recruitment:
- Assistant Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Walk-in-Interview Date: 10.09.2021
Educational Qualification: All Interested Candidates should have B.E/B.Tech or equivalent from a recognized Board/University.
- Minimum Age 21 years
- Maximum Age 40 years
- For UR/ EWS/ OBC: Rs. 250/-
- For SC/ ST/ Ex-Serviceman: Rs. 105/-
- For PH Candidates: Rs. 25/-
Selection Procedure: After sorting all candidate’s applications from the interviewer panel will further Select candidates fulfil based on their merit list and interviews.
- Rs. 44900 – Rs. 142400/-
Grade Pay: As Per Rules.
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
- Skill Test
- Medical Test
How To Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.uppsc.up.nic.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Application Submission Dates: 13.08.2021 to 10.09.2021
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.