WCD (Women and Child Development) has recently published the Latest Recruitment Notification for the job openings of 2021. All the job seekers are invited for Anganwadi Worker & Helper posts. This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri / Government Jobs / Bank Jobs / Private Jobs. They all can apply for this Recruitment before or on the Last Date.
Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below. All Interested candidates Should Check Vacancy Details Like – Educational Qualifications And Experiences Requirement, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Age Limit, Selection Criteria, Admit Card, Results, Exam Date, Before Applying.
Details of Recruitment:
- Anganwadi Worker & Helper
Job Location: Karnataka
Submit Job Application: 04.09.2021
Educational Qualification: All Interested Candidates should have passed 8th, 10th, 12th, Degree or equivalent from a recognized Board/University.
- Min age 18 years
- Max age 35 years
Application Fee: Application fees require to pay at the time of online form submission Or Demand draft for offline job application.
Selection Procedure: After sorting, all candidate’s applications from the interviewer panel will further Select candidates fulfil base on their Interviews.
- Selected candidates will get Salary as per Best In the Industry.
Grade Pay: As Per Rules.
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
How To Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.anganwadirecruit.kar.nic.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of application.
- Take a print out the application for future use.
- Application Submission Dates: 06.08.2021 to 04.09.2021
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.