UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India) has recently published the Latest Recruitment Notification for the job openings of 2021. All the job seekers are invited for Various Private Secretary posts. This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri / Government Jobs / Bank Jobs / Private Jobs. They all can apply for this Recruitment before or on the Last Date.
Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below. All Interested candidates Should Check Vacancy Details Like – Educational Qualifications And Experiences Requirement, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Age Limit, Selection Criteria, Admit Card, Results, Exam Date, Before Applying.
Details of Recruitment:
- Various Private Secretary
Job Location: Chandigarh
Details of Vacancies:
- Private Secretary
- Assistant Accounts Officer
Late Date to Apply or Submit Job Application: 23.09.2021
Educational Qualification: All Interested Candidates should have passed Any Degree or equivalent from a recognized Board/University.
- Max age 56 years.
Application Fee: Application fees require to pay at the time of online form submission Or Demand draft for offline job application.
Selection Procedure: After sorting all candidate’s applications from the interviewer panel will further Select candidates fulfil based on their written exam, group discussions and HR interview.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will get Salary as per Best In the Industry.
Grade Pay: As Per Rules.
Mode of Selection:
- Deputation Basis
How To Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.uidai.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link in below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- Application Submission Dates: 16.08.2021 to 23.09.2021
- “Assistant Director General (HR), Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), Regional Office, SCO 95-98, Sector 17-B, Chandigarh — 160017”.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Notification and Applying Link: Click here