South Eastern Railway has recently published the Latest Recruitment Notification for the job openings of 2021. All the job seekers are invited for Data Entry Operator & Others posts. This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri / Government Jobs / Bank Jobs / Private Jobs. They all can apply for this Recruitment before or on the Last Date.
Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below. All Interested candidates Should Check Vacancy Details Like – Educational Qualifications And Experiences Requirement, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Age Limit, Selection Criteria, Admit Card, Results, Exam Date, Before Applying.
Details of Recruitment:
- Data Entry Operator & Others
Job Location: West Bengal
Late Date to Apply or Submit Job Application: Date: 31.08.2021
Educational Qualification: All Interested Candidates should have passed Degree or equivalent from a recognized Board/University.
Age Limit: Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
Application Fee: Application fees require to pay at the time of online form submission Or Demand draft for offline job application.
Selection Procedure: After sorting all candidate’s applications from the interviewer panel will further Select candidates fulfil based on their computer based test and medical examination.
- Rs. 25,000/-
Grade Pay: As Per Rules.
Mode of Selection:
- Computer Based Test
- Medical Examination
How To Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.secr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link in below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- Application Submission Dates: 02.08.2021 to 31.08.2021
- RCT/Kolkata office at 2, Esplanade East, Kolkata – 700069.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Notification and Applying Link: www.secr.indianrailways.gov.in