RITES (Rail India Technical and Economic Service) has recently published the Latest Recruitment Notification for the job openings of 2021. All the job seekers are invited for Various Executives posts. This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri / Government Jobs / Bank Jobs / Private Jobs. They all can apply for this Recruitment before or on the Last Date.
Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below. All Interested candidates Should Check Vacancy Details Like – Educational Qualifications And Experiences Requirement, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Age Limit, Selection Criteria, Admit Card, Results, Exam Date, Before Applying.
Details of Recruitment:
Details of Vacancies
- Assistant Manager
- Deputy General Manager
- Diesel Mechanical Technician
- Diesel Electrical Technician
Job Location: Haryana
Late Date to Apply or Submit Job Application: 26.08.2021
Educational Qualification: All Interested Candidates should have passed ITI/ Degree/ Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized Board/University.
Age Limit: Max 55 Years.
Application Fee: Application fees require to pay at the time of online form submission Or Demand draft for offline job application.
Selection Procedure: After sorting all candidate’s applications from the interviewer panel will further Select candidates fulfil base on Written Exam and Personal Interviews.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will get Sa alary as per Best In the Industry.
Grade Pay: As Per Rules.
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
How To Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.rites.com
- Candidates can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link in below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address.
- Group General Manager (RES-SBU) RITES LTD., 2nd Floor, Rites Bhavan, Plot No.1, Sector 29, Gurgaon (Haryana).
- Application Submission Dates: 26.07.2021 to 26.08.2021
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
Notification Links: Click here
Applying Link: Click here