Oil India Limited has recently published the Latest Recruitment Notification for the job openings of 2021. All the job seekers are invited for Supervisor posts. This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri / Government Jobs / Bank Jobs / Private Jobs. They all can apply for this Recruitment before or on the Last Date.
Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below. All Interested candidates Should Check Vacancy Details Like – Educational Qualifications And Experiences Requirement, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Age Limit, Selection Criteria, Admit Card, Results, Exam Date, Before Applying.
Details of Recruitment:
Details of Vacancies:
- Contractual Assistant Fitter
- Contractual Assistant Welder
- Contractual Assistant Rig Electrician
- Contractual Assistant Diesel Mechanic
- Contractual Chemical Assistant
- Contractual Assistant Mechanic Pump
- Contractual Assistant Mechanic
- Contractual Drilling Rigman
- Contractual Gas Logger
- Contractual Electrical Supervisor
Job Location: Duliajan, Assam
Late Date to Apply or Submit Job Application: 13.09.2021
Educational Qualification: All Interested Candidates should have passed 10th,12th, Diploma, ITI, Degree or equivalent from a recognized Board/University.
- Min age 18 years
- Max age 45 years.
- Rs. 16,640 – Rs.19, 500/-
Selection Procedure: After sorting all candidate’s applications from the interviewer panel will further Select candidates fulfil based on their written exam and interview.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will get Salary as per Best In the Industry.
Grade Pay: As Per Rules.
Mode of Selection:
- Skill Test cum Personal Assessment
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website www.oil-india.com
- Click on the Oil India Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill the Online Application Form.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- Application Submission Dates: 16.08.2021 to 13.09.2021
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Notification and Applying Link: Click Here