NLC (Neyveli Lignite Corporation) has recently published the Latest Recruitment Notification for the job openings of 2021. All the job seekers are invited for Apprentice posts. This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri / Government Jobs / Bank Jobs / Private Jobs. They all can apply for this Recruitment before or on the Last Date.
Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below. All Interested candidates Should Check Vacancy Details Like – Educational Qualifications And Experiences Requirement, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Age Limit, Selection Criteria, Admit Card, Results, Exam Date, Before Applying.
Details of Recruitment:
Details of Vacancies:
- Fitter Fresher
- Electrician Fresher
- Welder Fresher
- Medical Lab Technician Pathology
- Medical Lab Technician Radiology
Job Location: Neyveli, Tamilnadu
Submit Job Application:18.08.2021
Educational Qualification: All Interested Candidates should have passed 10th,12th or equivalent from a recognized Board/University.
- Min 14 years
Application Fee: Application fees require to pay at the time of online form submission Or Demand draft for offline job application.
Selection Procedure: After a short listing, all candidate’s applications from the interviewer panel will further Select candidates fulfil base on their Interviews.
- Rs. 8,766 – Rs. 10,019/-
Grade Pay: As Per Rules.
Mode of Selection:
How To Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.nlcindia.com
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Application Submission Dates: 04.08.2021 to 18.08.2021
- “General Manager, Center for Learning and Development, NLC India, Circle-20, Neyveli – 607803.”
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Applying Link: Click here