NIEPID (National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities) has recently published the Latest Recruitment Notification for the job openings of 2021. All the job seekers are invited for Assistant Professor, Clerk & Others Posts. This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri / Government Jobs / Bank Jobs / Private Jobs. They all can apply for this Recruitment before or on the Last Date.
Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below. All Interested candidates Should Check Vacancy Details Like – Educational Qualifications And Experiences Requirement, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Age Limit, Selection Criteria, Admit Card, Results, Exam Date, Before Applying.
Details of Recruitment:
- Assistant Professor, Clerk & Others
Job Location: Secunderabad
Late Date to Apply or Submit Job Application: 23.08.2021
Details Of Vacancies:
- Lecturer in Rehabilitation Psychology
- Lecturer in Vocational Counselling and Employment
- Assistant Professor
- Assistant Professor (Medical PMR)
- Assistant Professor (Clinical Psychology or Rehab. Psychology)
- Orientation & Mobility Instructor
- Administrative Officer
- Prosthotist& Orthotist
- Clinical Assistant
- Special Educators
- Special Educator/ Orientation & Mobility Instructor
- Rehabilitation Officer
- Junior Special Education Teacher
- Workshop Supervisor Store Keeper
Educational Qualification: All Interested Candidates should have passed 10th, 12th, Any Degree, PG Diploma, PhD, CA, MBBS or equivalent degrees from a recognized Board/University.
- Min 18 Years
- Max 50 years
- For Gen/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- For Sc/St Candidates: Nil
Selection Procedure: After sorting all candidate’s applications from the interviewer panel will further Select candidates fulfil base on Written Exam and Personal Interviews.
Pay Scale: Rs.22000 – Rs. 80000/-
Grade Pay: As Per Rules.
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
How To Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.niepid.nic.in
- Candidates can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities, Manovikas Nagar, Secunderabad, Telangana – 500009.
- Application Submission Dates: 24.07.2021 to 23.08.2021
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.