Mumbai Port Trust has recently published the Latest Recruitment Notification for the job openings of 2021. All the job seekers are invited for Apprentice posts. This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri / Government Jobs / Bank Jobs / Private Jobs. They all can apply for this Recruitment before or on the Last Date.
Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below. All Interested candidates Should Check Vacancy Details Like – Educational Qualifications And Experiences Requirement, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Age Limit, Selection Criteria, Admit Card, Results, Exam Date, Before Applying.
Details of Recruitment:
Job Location: Mumbai
Late Date to Apply or Submit Job Application: 27.08.2021
Details Of Vacancies:
- Graduate Apprentice
- Technician Apprentice
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant
Educational Qualification: All Interested Candidates should have passed 10th, Diploma/ B.E/ B.Tech or equivalent from a recognized Board/University.
- Min 14 years.
- All Candidates: Rs. 100/-
Selection Procedure: After sorting all candidate’s applications from the interviewer panel will further Select candidates fulfil base on Personal Interviews.
- Rs.7700 to Rs. 9,000/-
Grade Pay: As Per Rules.
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
How To Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.mumbaiport.gov.in
- Candidates can apply offline
- Download the application form from the given link in below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
Application Submission Dates: 29.07.2021 to 27.08.2021
- the office of ATC, Bhandar Bhavan, 3rd floor, N. V. Nakhwa Marg, Mazgaon (East), Mumbai – 400010.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Notification and Applying Link: Click here