Indian Army has recently published the Latest Recruitment Notification for the job openings of 2021. All the job seekers are invited for Lower Division Clerk posts. This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri / Government Jobs / Bank Jobs / Private Jobs. They all can apply for this Recruitment before or on the Last Date.
Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below. All Interested candidates Should Check Vacancy Details Like – Educational Qualifications And Experiences Requirement, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Age Limit, Selection Criteria, Admit Card, Results, Exam Date, Before Applying.
Details of Recruitment:
- Lower Division Clerk
Details of Vacancies:
- Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)
- Cinema Projectionist Grade II
- Steno Grade II
- Tradesman Mate
- Store Keeper
- Canteen Bearer
- Highly Skilled X-Ray Electrician
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
Job Location: New Delhi
Submit Job Application:09.08.2021
Educational Qualification: All Interested Candidates should have passed 10th, 12th or equivalent from a recognized Board/University.
- Min 18 years
- Max 27 years
Application Fee: Application fees require to pay at the time of online form submission Or Demand draft for offline job application.
Selection Procedure: After sorting all candidate’s applications from the interviewer panel will further Select candidates fulfil base on Personal Interviews.
- Rs.18,000 – Rs.56,900/-
Grade Pay: As Per Rules.
Mode of Selection:
- Medical Test
- Written Test
- Physical Test
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Click on the Indian Army Notification and refer to all details.
- Download the application form from the given link in below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address.
Application Submission Dates: 20.07.2021 to
- Directorate General Armed Force Medical Services, New Delhi – 110001
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Notification and Applying Link: Click here