Indian Air Force has recently published the Latest Recruitment Notification for the job openings of 2021. All the job seekers have been invited for flying and ground duty (Technical and none technical) Posts. This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri / Government Jobs / Bank Jobs / Private Jobs. They all can apply for this Recruitment before or on the Last Date.
Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below. All Interested candidates Should Check Vacancy Details Like – Educational Qualifications And Experiences Requirement, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Age Limit, Selection Criteria, Admit Card, Results, Exam Date, Before Applying.
Details of Recruitment:
- Flying and ground duty (Technical and non-technical)
Job Location: All Over India
Late Date to Apply or Submit Job Application: 28.08.2021 to 30.08.2021
Educational Qualification: All Interested Candidates should have passed 10th, 12th, BE/B.Tech, Graduate Degree, PG from a recognized Board/University.
- Min 20 years
- Max 26 years
Application Fee: Application fees require to pay 250/- for a job application.
- Medical Examinations
- Merit List
Pay Scale: Rs. 56000- 177500/-
Grade Pay: As Per Rules.
How To Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.indianairforce.nic.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Application Submission Dates: 23.07.2021
- Last Dates: 28.08.2021 to 30.08.2021
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
Official Links: Click here
Applying Links: Click here