Income Tax Department has recently published the Latest Recruitment Notification for the job openings of 2021. All the job seekers are invited for Tax Assistantr posts. This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri / Government Jobs / Bank Jobs / Private Jobs. They all can apply for this Recruitment before or on the Last Date.
Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below. All Interested candidates Should Check Vacancy Details Like – Educational Qualifications And Experiences Requirement, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Age Limit, Selection Criteria, Admit Card, Results, Exam Date, Before Applying.
Details of Recruitment:
- Tax Assistant
Details of Vacancies:
- Inspector of Income Tax
- Tax Assistants
- Multi-Tasking Staff
Job Location: Lucknow
Late Date to Apply or Submit Job Application: 30.09.2021
Educational Qualification: All Interested Candidates should have passed 10th, Degree or equivalent from a recognized Board/University.
- Min age 18 years
- Max age 30 years
Application Fee: Application fees require to pay at the time of online form submission Or Demand draft for offline job application.
Selection Procedure: After sorting all candidate’s applications from the interviewer panel will further Select candidates fulfil based on their written test and documentation.
- Rs.18000 – Rs.142400/-
Grade Pay: As Per Rules.
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website www.incometaxindia.gov.in
- Click on the Income Tax Notification and refer to all details.
- Download the application form from the given link below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address.
- Application Submission Dates: 10.08.2021 to 30.09.2021
- Income Tax Officer (Hq)(Admn), Office of the Principal Chief Commissioner of Income Tax, UP(East), Aaykar Bhawan, 5, Ashok Marg, Lucknow-226001.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Notification and Applying Link: Click here