IBPS Sarkari Naukri Latest Job Updates 2020: On 22/10/2020, IBPS announced job notification for Any Graduate Passed Candidates for the position of CRP Clerk-X.
All the job seekers are invited for the Various Business Analyst Posts. This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri / Government Jobs / Bank Jobs / Private Jobs. They all can apply for this Recruitment before or on the Last Date.
Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below. All Interested candidates Should Check Vacancy Details Like – Educational Qualifications And Experiences Requirement, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Age Limit, Selection Criteria, Admit Card, Results, Exam Date, Before Applying.
In IBPS 2020, it is proposed to receive applications from applicants in online / offline mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application for IBPS before 06/11/2020. Candidates wishing to apply can see all the eligibility criteria, salary, total vacancies, selection process, job description, last date, and other important information like application process for the designation given below. Before submitting your application online, please see all the details below.
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Location||All Over India|
|Post Name||CRP Clerk-X|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 06/11/2020.
- Selection will be based on written examination or interview by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection, IBPS norms or decision.
How to apply
- Interested candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and send it to the following address before 06/11/2020.
- The candidate has to send the application along with the attached copies of passport size photograph, educational certificate, and other relevant certificates to the above address before the last date.
- Please click on the link below to know more about the detailed information like application process, eligibility criteria, age limit, salary, priority, rest and other relevant information