High Court is inviting online applications from all eligible applicants for filling up the following various category cadre posts under The Uttar Pradesh Civil Court Staff Centralized Recruitment 2018-19, in the U.P.
There are total 3495 vacancies which are going to be filled up through this High court recruitment process. State District Courts subordinate to the High Court of Judicature at Allahabad. The candidates may apply for more than one Post Code but they will have to apply and pay the examination fee separately for each Post Code. The more details related to this High court recruitment vacancies given below in this article:
Basic Information Related to this High Court Recruitment –
|Stenographer Grade-III||412 (Approx.)|
|Junior Assistant||1484 (Approx.)|
|Drivers (Driver Category ‘C’ Grade-IV)||40 (Approx.)|
|Tube well Operator- cum-Electrician||
|Orderly/ Peon/ Office Peon/ Farrash|
|Chowkidar/ Waterman/ Sweeper/ Mali/ Coolie/ Bhisti/ Liftman|
Pay Band: Rs.5,200 -20,200 + Grade Pay Rs.2800 per Month.
Eligibility Criteria for AHC Recruitment
Education Qualification Required:
For Stenographer Post: Stenographer Grade-III Graduation with Diploma or Certificate in Stenography along with CCC Certificate.
For the Posts of: (i) Junior Assistant (Various comparable posts) & (ii) Paid Apprentices: 12thpass with CCC Certificate issued by DOEACC society and 25/30 words per minutes for Hindi/English Typewriting on Computer.
For Driver Posts: High School along with Driving License to drive a four-wheeler for a period not less than 3 years.
For Tube well Operator- cum-Electrician: High School with Diploma or certificate course from Industrial Training Institute.
For Process Server: Must have passed High School.
For Orderly/ Peon/ Office Peon/ Farrash: High School pass out can apply. Means 10th pass candidates can apply for these posts.
For Chowkidar/ Waterman/ Sweeper/ Mali/ Coolie/ Bhisti/ Liftman: All applicants who are wishing to apply for this High court recruitment process must have passed in their High School examination. Means 10th pass candidates can apply.
For Sweeper-cum-Farrash: Those who have passed in their Class VI examination can apply for these posts.
Age Bond: Those who are wishing to apply these Government jobs should have age in between 18 years to 40 years. Same age criteria for all the above job profiles.
What is the application fee for applying?
|Gen/ OBC (Post Code No. 01 and 02)||₹500|
|Gen/ OBC (Post Code No. 03 and 04)||₹400|
|SC/ ST (Post Code No. 01 and 02)||₹400|
|SC/ ST (Post Code No. 03 and 04)||₹300|
Paying Method: You can pay the examination fee for applying this high court recruitment through the following channel: “Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking”.
6THDec. 2018 is the Opening Date to apply.
26th Dec. 2018 is the Last Date to apply.
Apply Online (Link will be active on 6th Dec. 2018)
- UPRVUNL TG II 2019 Final Result
- SSC Admit Card 2021 for Constable GD Assam Rifle 25271 Post
- NSP Scholarship Portal 2021 Registration Online Form
- Accenture Notification 2021 – Opening for Various Associate Posts
- Union Bank of India Notification 2021 – Opening for Engineer Posts
- IREL Recruitment 2021 – Opening for 21 Technician Posts |
- UKPSC Notification 2021 – Opening for 17 Review Officer Posts
- Allahabad High Court Notification 2021 – Opening for 15 Computer Assistant Posts
- RMFL Notification 2021 – Opening for Various Officer Posts
- BECIL Notification 2021 – Opening for 10 Consultant Posts
- NABCONS Notification 2021 – Opening for Various Associate Faculty Posts
- Spices Board Notification 2021 – Opening for Various Research Associate Posts
- NIMR Notification 2021 – Opening for 15 Lab Attendant Posts
- HPSC Notification 2021 – Opening for 256 Civil Judge Posts
- UPPSC Notification 2021 – Opening for 281 Assistant Engineer Posts
Leave a Reply