CRPF (Central Reserve Police Force) has recently published the Latest Recruitment Notification for the job openings of 2021. All the job seekers are invited for Paramedical posts. This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri / Government Jobs / Bank Jobs / Private Jobs. They all can apply for this Recruitment before or on the Last Date.
Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below. All Interested candidates Should Check Vacancy Details Like – Educational Qualifications And Experiences Requirement, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Age Limit, Selection Criteria, Admit Card, Results, Exam Date, Before Applying.
Details of Recruitment:
Job Location: All Over India
Late Date to Apply or Submit Job Application: 28.08.2021
Educational Qualification: All Interested Candidates should have passed B.Sc (Nursing), Diploma or equivalent from a recognized Board/University.
- Min age 25 years
- Max age 40 years
Application Fee: Application fees require to pay at the time of online form submission Or Demand draft for offline job application.
Selection Procedure: After sorting all candidate’s applications from the interviewer panel will further Select candidates fulfil based on their written test and documentation.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will get Salary as per Best In the Industry.
Grade Pay: As Per Rules.
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website www.crpf.gov.in
- Interested candidates report to the concerned venue as per schedule for Walk-in-Interview.
- While appearing for walk-in-interview, the candidates should bring documents in original and photocopy of relevant documents (Retirement certificate/PPO, Degree, Age proof and experience certificate, etc.) application in plain paper super-scripting the name of the post applied for and 3 passport size recent photograph.
- Application Submission Dates: 13.09.2021 to 15.09.2021
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Notification Link: Click Here