Coal India Limited has recently published the Latest Recruitment Notification for the job openings of 2021. All the job seekers are invited for Management Trainee posts. This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri / Government Jobs / Bank Jobs / Private Jobs. They all can apply for this Recruitment before or on the Last Date.
Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below. All Interested candidates Should Check Vacancy Details Like – Educational Qualifications And Experiences Requirement, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Age Limit, Selection Criteria, Admit Card, Results, Exam Date, Before Applying.
Details of Recruitment:
- Management Trainee
Job Location: All Over India
Late Date to Apply or Submit Job Application: 09.09.2021
Educational Qualification: All Interested Candidates should have passed B.E, B.Tech, B.Sc, M.Sc, M.Tech or equivalent from a recognized Board/University.
- Max age 30 years.
- For Gen/ OBC Candidates: Rs.1180/-
- For Sc/ST Candidates: Nil
Selection Procedure: After sorting all candidate’s applications from the interviewer panel will further Select candidates fulfil based on their written test and documentation.
- Rs.50,000 – Rs. 1, 60,000/-
Grade Pay: As Per Rules.
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website www.coalindia.in
- Click on the Coal India Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill the Online Application Form.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- Application Submission Dates: 10.08.2021 to 09.09.2021
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Notification Link:
- Applying Link: Click here