CBI Recruitment 2020 | Internship Scheme | Interns Posts | Total Vacancies 30 | Last Date 21.02.2020 | Download Application Form @ cbi.gov.in
On 24/01/2020, CBI announced the job notification for the candidates who have passed Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate, for the position of detention.
CBI 2020 proposes to receive applications from applicants in online / offline mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application for CBI before 21/02/2020. Candidates wishing to apply can see all the eligibility criteria, salary, total vacancies, selection process, job description, last date, and other important information like application process for the designation given below. Before submitting your application online, please see all the details below. We would like to wish all the candidates all the best through Rojgars.
|educational qualification||Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate|
|Job Location||All over india|
|Last date to apply||21/02/2020|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 21/02/2020.
- Selection will be on the basis of written examination / interview by Central Bureau of Investigation, CBI norms or decision.
How to apply
- Interested candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and send it to the following address before 21/02/2020.
- The candidate has to send the application along with the attached copies of passport size photograph, educational certificate, and other relevant certificates to the above address before the last date.
- Please click on the link below to know more about the detailed information like application process, eligibility criteria, age limit, salary, priority, rest and other relevant information
- Superintendent of Police (Training), CBI Academy, Hapur Road, Kamla Nehru Nagar, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh – 201002.
Superintendent of Police (Training), CBI Academy, Hapur Road, Kamla Nehru Nagar, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh – 201002
- Last date to apply for this job is 21/02/2020