CSIR-Central Drug Research has recently published the Latest Recruitment Notification for the job openings of 2021. All the job seekers are invited for Secretariat Assistant posts. This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri / Government Jobs / Bank Jobs / Private Jobs. They all can apply for this Recruitment before or on the Last Date.
Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below. All Interested candidates Should Check Vacancy Details Like – Educational Qualifications And Experiences Requirement, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Age Limit, Selection Criteria, Admit Card, Results, Exam Date, Before Applying.
Details of Recruitment:
- Junior Secretariat Assistant
Details of Vacancies:
- Soldier General Duty
- Soldier Technical
- Soldier Technical (Aviation/ Ammunition Examiner)
- Soldier Technical (Nursing Assistance/ Nursing Assistance Veterinary)
- Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical
- Soldier Store Keeper Technical
- Soldier Tradesman (10th Pass)
- Soldier Tradesman (8th Pass)
Job Location: Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh)
Submit Job Application:30.08.2021
Educational Qualification: All Interested Candidates should have passed 12th or equivalent from a recognized Board/University.
- Max age 28 years
Application Fee: Application fees require to pay at the time of online form submission Or Demand draft for offline job application.
Selection Procedure: After sorting all candidate’s applications from the interviewer panel will further Select candidates fulfil base on their written test and Personal Interviews.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will get a Salary as per Best In the Industry.
Grade Pay: As Per Rules.
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
How To Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.cd.res.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
Application Submission Dates: 12.07.2021 to
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.