UPSC (Union Public Service Commission ) has recently published the Latest Recruitment Notification for the job openings of 2021. All the job seekers are invited for Research Officer Posts. This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri / Government Jobs / Bank Jobs / Private Jobs. They all can apply for this Recruitment before or on the Last Date.
Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below. All Interested candidates Should Check Vacancy Details Like – Educational Qualifications And Experiences Requirement, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Age Limit, Selection Criteria, Admit Card, Results, Exam Date, Before Applying.
Details of Recruitment:
- Research officer
Job Location: All Over India
Late Date to Apply or Submit Job Application: 12.08.2021
Educational Qualification: All Interested Candidates should have passed Diploma/PG Diploma, Masters degree, M.Sc or equivalent from a recognized Board/University.
Age Limit: Max. 35 Years
- For General/OBC candidates: Rs.25/-
- For SC/ST Candidates: Nil
- Written Test
- Assistant Director
- Research Officer
- Senior Grade
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will get a Salary as per Best In the Industry.
Grade Pay: As Per Rules.
How To Apply:
- Log in to the official website www.upsc.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Application Submission Dates: 24.07.2021 to 12.08.2021
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
Notification links: Click here
Applying the links: Click here