SBI (State Bank of India) has recently published the Latest Recruitment Notification for the job openings of 2021. All the job seekers are invited for Assistant Manager posts. This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri / Government Jobs / Bank Jobs / Private Jobs. They all can apply for this Recruitment before or on the Last Date.
Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below. All Interested candidates Should Check Vacancy Details Like – Educational Qualifications And Experiences Requirement, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Age Limit, Selection Criteria, Admit Card, Results, Exam Date, Before Applying.
Details of Recruitment:
- Assistant Manager
Details of Vacancies:
- Circle Defence Banking Advisor
- Assistant Manager
- Deputy Manager
- Relationship Manager
Job Location: All Over India
Late Date to Apply or Submit Job Application: Date: 02.09.2021
Educational Qualification: All Interested Candidates should have passed Graduate, B.E, B.Tech, MBA, PGDM or equivalent from a recognized Board/University.
- Min age 21 years
- Max age 35 years
- For Gen/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 750/-
- For SC/ ST/PWD Candidates: NIL
Selection Procedure: After sorting all candidate’s applications from the interviewer panel will further Select candidates fulfil based on their written Exam and interview.
- Rs. 36,000 – Rs. 73,790/-
Grade Pay: As Per Rules.
Mode of Selection:
- Short list
How To Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.sbi.co.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Walk in Interview: 13.08.2021 to 02.09.2021
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Notification Link1: Click Here
- Notification Link2: Click Here
- Notification Link3: Click Here
- Notification Link4: Click Here
- Applying Link: Click Here