Rail India Technical and Economic Service Recruitment 2020 (RITES Recruitment) Apply 4 Deputy General Manager / Manager Job Vacancies for any graduate.
On 24/01/2020, RITES announced the job notification for the candidates passed Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate, for the position of Deputy General Manager / Manager.
RITES 2020 proposes to receive applications from applicants in online / offline mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application for RITES before 21/02/2020.
Candidates wishing to apply can see all the eligibility criteria, salary, total vacancies, selection process, job description, last date, and other important information like application process for the designation given below. Before submitting your application online, please see all the details below. We would like to wish all the candidates all the best through Rojgars.com.
|First Designation||Deputy General Manager / Manager|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate|
|Experience||5 – 10 years|
|Job Location||Bilaspur , Anantapur|
|Last date to apply||21/02/2020|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 21/02/2020.
- Selection will be on the basis of written test / interview by Rail India Technical and Economic Service, RITES norms or decision.
How to apply
- Interested candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and send it to the following address before 21/02/2020.
- The candidate has to send the application along with the attached copies of passport size photograph, educational certificate, and other relevant certificates to the above address before the last date.
- Please click on the link below to know more about the detailed information like application process, eligibility criteria, age limit, salary, priority, rest and other relevant information
- RITES BHAWAN, 1, Sector 29, Gurgaon, Haryana, India-122001.
- Last date to apply for this job is 21/02/2020