NPCC (National Projects Construction Corporation Limited) has recently published the Latest Recruitment Notification for the job openings of 2021. All the job seekers are invited for Site Engineer posts. This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri / Government Jobs / Bank Jobs / Private Jobs. They all can apply for this Recruitment before or on the Last Date.
Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below. All Interested candidates Should Check Vacancy Details Like – Educational Qualifications And Experiences Requirement, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Age Limit, Selection Criteria, Admit Card, Results, Exam Date, Before Applying.
Details of Recruitment:
- Site Engineer
Job Location: Bhubaneswar
Submit Job Application: 09.08.2021
Educational Qualification: All Interested Candidates should have passed Any B.E/B.Tech or equivalent from a recognized Board/University.
- Max 40 years.
Application Fee: Application fees require to pay at the time of online form submission Or Demand draft for offline job application.
Selection Procedure: After sorting all candidate’s applications from the interviewer panel will further Select candidates fulfil base on Personal Interviews.
- Rs. 33,750 /-
Grade Pay: As Per Rules.
Mode of Selection:
How To Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.npcc.gov.in
- Candidates can download the application form from the given link below.
- Fill the application form with the required details.
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- SOUTH EASTERN ZONE, BHUBANESWAR, Plot No.HIG/59, Sailashree Vihar, Bhubaneswar-751021
Walk in interview date: 09.08.2021
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Notification and Applying Link: Click Here