Madras High Court has recently published the Latest Recruitment Notification for the job openings of 2021. All the job seekers are invited for Law Clerks posts. This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri / Government Jobs / Bank Jobs / Private Jobs. They all can apply for this Recruitment before or on the Last Date.
Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below. All Interested candidates Should Check Vacancy Details Like – Educational Qualifications And Experiences Requirement, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Age Limit, Selection Criteria, Admit Card, Results, Exam Date, Before Applying.
Details of Recruitment:
- Law Clerks
Job Location: Chennai, Tamilnadu.
Submit Job Application:10.09.2021
Educational Qualification: All Interested Candidates should have passed Bachelor Degree in Law or equivalent from a recognized Board/University.
- Max age 30 years
Application Fee: Application fees require to pay at the time of online form submission Or Demand draft for offline job application.
Selection Procedure: After sorting, all candidate’s applications from the interviewer panel will further Select candidates fulfil base on their Interviews.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will get Salary as per Best In the Industry.
Grade Pay: As Per Rules.
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
How To Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.mhc.tn.gov.in
- Eligible applicants should send the following documents via email to [email protected]
- Application Submission Dates: 06.08.2021 to 10.09.2021
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Notification and Applying Link: Click Here