Google has recently published the Latest Recruitment Notification for the job openings of 2021. All the job seekers are invited for Software Engineer, Associate Product Marketing Manager posts. This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri / Government Jobs / Bank Jobs / Private Jobs. They all can apply for this Recruitment before or on the Last Date.
About the Job –
Google’s software engineers develop the next-generation technologies that change how billions of users connect, explore, and interact with information and one another. Our products need to handle information at scale, and extend well beyond web search. We’re looking for engineers who bring fresh ideas from all areas, including information retrieval, distributed computing, large-scale system design, networking and data storage, security, artificial intelligence, natural language processing, UI design and mobile; the list goes on and is growing every day.
Google Pay is Google’s mobile payments and commerce app for our Next Billions Users (NBU) markets. It was made first for India with an incredible adoption since launch.
Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below. All Interested candidates Should Check Vacancy Details Like – Educational Qualifications And Experiences Requirement, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Age Limit, Selection Criteria, Admit Card, Results, Exam Date, Before Applying.
Details of Recruitment:
- Software Engineer, Back End
Job Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Late Date to Apply or Submit Job Application : N/A
Educational Qualification: All Interested Candidates should have passed Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of relevant work experience.
- Master’s or PhD degree in Engineering, Computer Science, other technical related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience working with two or more from the following: web/mobile application development, Unix/Linux environments, distributed and parallel systems, machine learning, information retrieval, natural language processing, networking, developing large software systems, and/or security software development.
- Experience working in the payments industry and/or with payments-related products.
- Ability to share knowledge via formal mentoring, review code, review design documents, deliver technical talks, teach classes, or consult on projects.
- Interest in and ability to learn other coding languages.
Age Limit: Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
Application Fee: Application fees require to pay at the time of online form submission Or Demand draft for offline job application.
Selection Procedure: After sorting all candidate’s applications from the interviewer panel will further Select candidates fulfil based on their written exam and interview.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will get Salary as per Best In the Industry.
Grade Pay: As Per Rules.
Mode of Selection:
- Short list
How To Apply:
- Log on to the official website Google
- Candidates can apply offline
- Download the application form from the given link below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- Application Submission Dates: Not Available
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Notification and Applying Link: Click Here