EESL (Energy Efficiency Service Limited) has recently published the Latest Recruitment Notification for the job openings of 2021. All the job seekers are invited for Cheif Risk Officer Posts. This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri / Government Jobs / Bank Jobs / Private Jobs. They all can apply for this Recruitment before or on the Last Date.
Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below. All Interested candidates Should Check Vacancy Details Like – Educational Qualifications And Experiences Requirement, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Age Limit, Selection Criteria, Admit Card, Results, Exam Date, Before Applying.
Details of Recruitment:
- Chief Risk Officer
Job Location: All Over India
Late Date to Apply or Submit Job Application: 10.08.2021
Details of Vacancies:
- Chief Risk Officer
- Cluster Controller
- Sr. Manager
Educational Qualification: All Interested Candidates should have passed Cost Accountant/Chartered Accountant, Post-graduation,MBA or equivalent degree from a recognized Board/University.
Age Limit: Max 47years
Application Fee: Application fees require to pay at the time of online form submission Or Demand draft for offline job application.
Selection Procedure: candidate’s applications from the interviewer panel will further Select candidates fulfil base on Written Exam, Group Discussion, Personal Interviews.
Pay Scale: Rs- 43200/- to Rs- 66000/-
Grade Pay: As Per Rules.
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
How To Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.eesindia.org
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that the fulfil the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future
- Application Submission Dates: 20.07.2021 to 10.08.2021
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
Notification Links: Click here
Applying Links: Click Here