CGPSC (Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission) has recently published the Latest Recruitment Notification for the job openings of 2021. All the job seekers are invited for Assistant Engineer posts. This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri / Government Jobs / Bank Jobs / Private Jobs. They all can apply for this Recruitment before or on the Last Date.
Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below. All Interested candidates Should Check Vacancy Details Like – Educational Qualifications And Experiences Requirement, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Age Limit, Selection Criteria, Admit Card, Results, Exam Date, Before Applying.
Details of Recruitment:
- Assistant Engineer
Job Location: Chhattisgarh
Submit Job Application: 15.09..2021
Educational Qualification: All Interested Candidates should have passed B.E/B.Tech or equivalent from a recognized Board/University.
- Min 21 years
- Max 30 years
- For Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs. 400/-
- For SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 300/-
Selection Procedure: After sorting, all candidate’s applications from the interviewer panel will further Select candidates fulfill base on their written exam and Interviews.
- Rs. 44,900 – Rs.1,42,400/-
Grade Pay: As Per Rules.
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
How To Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.psc.cg.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Application Submission Dates: 17.08.2021 to 15.09.2021
- “The Secretary, National Company Law Tribunal, 6th Floor, Block No. 3, C.G.O. Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi — 110 003”.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.